Dedicated to Quality
Everyone talks about quality, but at Ronzoni Precision Products we take “precision” seriously. It is our proven track record and dedication to quality that sets us apart as an industry leader.
We offer a unique combination of advanced cutting tool technology and an industry leading quality assurance system that allows us to maintain a level of dimensional integrity unmatched in our field.
Quality throughout our lean manufacturing process—from pre-production to shipping—ensures that your order is produced accurately, shipped once, and delivered on-time.
At Ronzoni, quality is part of everything we do and our work environment is designed to foster continuous improvement. With every task, we are committed to enhancing your productivity and ensuring even the tightest tolerances for your cutting tool.
For us, quality is incorporated in all aspects of our business and embodies many components and commitments including:
Kaizen is Japanese for “change for the better” or “improvement”; the English translation is “continuous or continual improvement.” We conduct focused projects, known as Kaizen events, on particular areas of the company targeted for improvement. The result is higher quality tools manufactured for our customers.
We conduct business based on a lean manufacturing process that provides the basis for keeping our costs down which means providing our customers with overall value—both quality and price. This approach coupled with 5S and Kaizen events has helped us identify and eliminate waste, improve quality, and increase customer satisfaction.
State of the Art Technology
Our strict emphasis on quality is combined with the latest technology to offer our customers a competitive edge. We use the following technologies and systems to guarantee precision:
- 5-axis Walter Helitronic tool grinders
- Wire EDM capabilities
- CNC cylindrical grinding—Rollomatic NP4
- CNC machining
- Video imaging
- Laser inspection
- AutoCad/SolidWorks/Mastercam—working directly from your drawings or blueprints
- Database information systems for work instructions, bar coding, and document control
- Throughput velocity improved by lean manufacturing processes
- Kaizen events—continuous improvement
We are committed to operating our facility in accordance with environmental policies and all applicable laws and regulations. We go above and beyond industry standards, specifically:
- Minimize waste—recycling scrap metal
- Conserve natural resources by using recycled products in the office
- Train our employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Handle and dispose waste materials (e.g., chemicals and cleansers) through safe, environmentally responsible methods
- Conserve energy by improving operational efficiency through our lean manufacturing
- Conduct environmental assessments and make recommendations for improvements in our facility and manufacturing process